At Spotmeup artists don´t have to mess up with account settings, one hour registration procedures, community and social related stuffs, we leave these to the other sites. Spotmeup is a free and easy tool, simply enter your details and upload your music, and there you go, your music on its way to Spotify! If you compare us with our competitors, you will quickly notice the difference, we skipped all the extras!
Whats the main difference between Spotmeup and a regular distributor?
Spotmeup is more of a upload tool rather than a regular distributor service, in other words, we deliver your music to the Spotify service only, while a regular distributor distributes your bands music to tons of music stores for a small fee per store. Our service is free of charges, meaning no upload or renewal fees involved, the cons: there's no streaming compensation. A regular distributor charges you a fee for uploading your music + yearly renewal fees, the pros: you get streaming compensation, how much it pays, differs depending on their terms and pricing. Many new and unsigned artists might never break off of distribution expenses using regular distributors, so it's technically a great move to join Spotmeup.
Who should use Spotmeup?
If you are an artist/band looking for an easy way of getting your music up on Spotify for free, and your main purpose is spreading and sharing your music, creating an audience & grow popularity, then Spotmeup is the perfect companion.
- Its free to use, we don't charge you any upfront fees or any ongoing maintenance fees whatsoever.
- Upload as many songs, singles or albums as you like, no limits.
- Change*, replace or remove particular songs or whole album/s that is already available on spotify, at no charge!
- Be your own, keep all your rights!
- No contracts, no strings attached, you are free to go whenever you like, at no charge!
Is spotmeup suitable for everyone?
Since our service is a free service our payout model is very limited. There's no streaming compensation for artists using our service, with that said, if your main purpose is making money, you should consider go with a regular distributor, there are plenty of good services for this purpose.
* Please read our terms regarding fair use policy for more details.